Covid procedures for weekends
Covid procedures for weekend meets
- All trip participants must take a Lateral Flow Test 3 days before and then on the day of travelling, and then minimise social contact while travelling.
- Read and sign the Club Covid declaration form following the test. If you have ANY of the symptoms listed on the form, do not go on the trip.
- On arrival and departure from the hut, and on a daily basis, disinfect/wipe surfaces such as handles and switches.
- Wear masks while preparing communal food.
- 2 or 3 people maximum should prepare the cooked meal each evening.
- Take especial care when preparing breakfast and lunch – wash hands, and handle food and utensils minimally – don’t leave knives etc. laying around for the next person to use.
- Take plenty of tea towels and use them minimally/when essential.
- Toilets and washing - If possible members should use the same toilet, wash basin and shower.
- On-trip travel: Keep windows open and wear masks, even for short journeys. Respect anyone who may not want to take passengers.